Lovell is committed to providing quality homes and service to the highest standard. However, we do know that sometimes things can go wrong. If you have any concerns or are dissatisfied in any way, we do ask you to let us know so we can do our best to resolve the issue for you.
Contact points and procedures:
If a complaint is made and cannot be resolved by the initial point of contact, you can then raise this direct with the Customer Service Team who will follow our standard procedure as follows:
1. During working hours: 8.30 – 17.00 Monday – Thursday or 16.30 on Friday, Customer services will respond within 24 hours of receiving your complaint to acknowledge receipt of your complaint, gather any further information that is needed and if possible resolve the complaint.
If a complaint is made over a weekend, Customer Services will respond as soon as possible the next working day.
2. If the complaint cannot be resolved by the Customer Services Team member then it will be referred to the Customer Service Manager who will assign the relevant representative to resolve the issue or agree a resolution within five working days from this point.
3. If you are not happy with the resolution or if a resolution cannot be agreed with the Customer Service Manager then a Regional Director will be informed of the matter and attempt to resolve it within 7 working days.
4. In the unlikely event that we have not yet reached a satisfactory resolution then the matter will be escalated through the following channels:
o Regional Managing Director
o Divisional Managing Director - who will investigate your complaint and aim to respond to you within 14 days
5. Should you remain dissatisfied after exhausting our complaints procedure, you may be advised to refer your complaint for independent resolution via external legal advice or the Consumer Code independent resolution scheme. Homeowners can also seek assistance through the NHBC Resolution service in years 0-2 of their policy.
You can find a full list of our regional contacts here