Make a Formal Complaint
(For customers who purchased their home after 1st January 2023)
If you can resolve any issue informally with our region and are happy with the outcome, then you need not use our formal complaints procedures. If however, you have followed our complaints procedure and are not satisfied that the problem has been resolved, you then may wish to lodge a formal complaint.
You can do this by completing the form below:
- We will endeavour to acknowledge your complaint within 5 calendar days of the complaint initiation date*
- We will investigate your concerns and send a response with our pathway to resolution within 10 calendar days*
- We will send a full complaints assessment response by no later than 30 calendar days*
- Once the complaint has been resolved, we will send a closure response confirming what action has been taken
- In the very unlikely event that the complaint remains unresolved after 56 calendar days* we will send a further response to provide information on what has caused the delay and will continue to update you every 30 days until the matter is resolved
- We hope we can resolve most matters without the need for further escalation. However if your complaint is not resolved in accordance with this procedure, or you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, then you may be able to refer your complaint to any dispute resolution service offered by our warranty provider, or the New Homes Ombudsman Service.
*The complaints initiation date (CID) is the first working day after a complaint is received. Thus, if a complaint is received on a Monday, the CID is the following Tuesday. If a complaint is received on a Saturday, the CID will be the following Monday (excluding public holidays).