Moving costs can soon mount up and for most home purchases, stamp duty must be factored in when you’re considering the expenses and budgeting.
How much stamp duty you pay depends on the cost of the property and whereabouts in the UK it is located. In England, for instance, first time buyers are exempt from stamp duty on properties up to the value of £425,000 but for other home buyers a 5% rate applies for any property priced between £250,000 - £925,000.
This means that stamp duty on a detached family home priced at £625,000 costs almost £19,000.
To help make your moving costs more manageable, irrespective of its location, Lovell will pay the stamp duty on your new home – an offer than could save you £1000s.
See how much we could help you save with our Stamp Duty Calculator.
Click here for more information or contact your Lovell Sales Executive for details.
Alternatively see which developments are offering Stamp Duty Paid, look out for the Stamp Duty Paid Icon.
* Stamp Duty Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available on selected plots and developments only, subject to contract and status.
- The total amount we agree to contribute will be agreed prior to reservation by your Lovell Sales Executive.
- There is no cash alternative to the value of the offer.
- The Stamp duty contribution will be a one off payment on completion and the relevant amount deducted from your completion statement.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw an offer at any time prior to reservation. Please speak to one of our sales executives if you have any questions or queries regarding this offer.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- All images are typical of Lovell Homes and are for illustrative purposes only. The specific properties shown may not form part of this offer. Please contact the development in which you are interested in, for further details.
- YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- For qualifying properties please refer to the development availability.
Get moving for less -
Lovell will pay
your stamp duty!*