Imagine moving into your new home and receiving a contribution to your mortgage, for up to two years. And just how much that you could save on your monthly outgoings.
What’s more, your new Lovell home is cheaper to run than an older, less energy efficient home, saving you more money each month.
We will contribute towards your mortgage, freeing up your cash and helping you with the cost of living while you enjoy settling in.
Talk to your Lovell Sales Executives for more details or click here for more information.
Alternatively see which developments offer the Mortgage Contribution scheme by looking out for the Mortgage Contribution Icon.
Mortgage Contribution Scheme Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available on selected plots and developments only, subject to contract and status.
- The total amount that we agree to contribute will be confirmed prior to reservation by your Lovell Sales Executive.
- The amount we agree to contribute in total will be up to 5% of the purchase price of the property you choose to buy, inclusive of any other incentives and subject to an overall maximum amount of £24,000.
- The mortgage contribution will be a one-off payment at completion and the relevant amount will be deducted from your completion statement.
- There is no cash alternative to the value of the offer.
- The mortgage contribution may not be the same as your actual monthly mortgage payments and it is your responsibility keep up with monthly mortgage payments.
- The total agreed mortgage contribution is per property and not per named purchaser. We will not be liable for ensuring multiple purchasers of a single property receive their proportionate share of the agreed mortgage contribution.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw an offer at any time prior to reservation. Please speak to one of our sales executives if you have any questions or queries regarding this offer.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- All images are typical of Lovell Homes and are for illustrative purposes only. The specific properties shown may not form part of this offer. Please contact the development in which you are interested in, for further details.
- YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- For qualifying properties please refer to the development availability.
Up to *£1,000 a month
towards your mortgage
for up to 2 years!*