We know that buying a new home may mean juggling your finances so why not let Lovell make moving more affordable, with *£500 towards your legal costs.
Our Legal Fees Paid* scheme helps ensure that a new Lovell home really is within your grasp.
It’s simple - just talk to us about the scheme and we’ll do our very best to help.
Click here for more information or contact your Lovell Sales Executive for details.
Alternatively see which developments are offering Legal Fees Paid by looking out for the Legal Fees Icon.
* Legal Fees Paid Offer Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available on selected plots and developments only, subject to contract and status.
- The total amount that we agree to contribute will be confirmed prior to reservation by your Lovell Sales Executive.
- The Legal Fees Contribution will be a one-off payment on completion and the relevant amount will be deducted from your completion statement.
- There is no cash alternative to the value of the offer.
- The Legal Fee Contribution we pay may not be the same as your actual Legal Fees costs and it is your responsibility to pay your legal fees balance.
- The Legal Fees Contribution is per property and not per named purchaser. We will not be liable for ensuring multiple purchasers of a single property receive their proportionate share of the agreed Legal Fess contribution.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw an offer at any time prior to reservation. Please speak to one of our sales executives if you have any questions or queries regarding this offer.
- YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- For qualifying properties please refer to the development availability.
to cut your moving costs*