Set by the Welsh Government, Land Transaction Tax is a tax that applies to all buyers, including first-time. Calculated based on a tiered system, different rates apply according to the value of your property and whether it is a second or buy-to-let home.
LTT Rates and thresholds (if you do not own other property)
|Min property purchase price||Max property purchase price||Rate|
How much tax is due?
You can use the Tax Calculator on the Gov.Wales website to see how much LLT you will have to pay.
To help make your moving costs more manageable, Lovell will help with the LLT on your new home in Wales – an offer than could save you £1000s. Contact your Lovell Sales Executive for details. Alternatively see which developments are offering LLT Contribution.
*LLT Offer terms and conditions
- Subject to the property being your main residence and not an additional property.
- This offer is available on selected plots and developments only, subject to contract and status.
- The total amount we agree to contribute will be agreed prior to reservation by your Lovell Sales Executive.
- There is no cash alternative to the value of the offer.
- The LLT contribution will be a one-off payment on completion and the relevant amount deducted from your completion statement.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw an offer at any time prior to reservation. Please speak to one of our sales executives if you have any questions or queries regarding this offer.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- All images are typical of Lovell Homes and are for illustrative purposes only. The specific properties shown may not form part of this offer. Please contact the development in which you are interested in, for further details.
- YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- For qualifying properties please refer to the development availability.
Let us help
with your LTT bill!*