To show just how much we value their contribution, Lovell is offering a special discount, designed to help key workers to get on the property ladder or make their next home move.
A discount of £500 for every £25,000 you spend on a new Lovell home is available to anyone working in the NHS, Police Force, Education, Fire Service, Armed Forces, Probation Service, Prison Service and Local Authorities.
The saving could be used towards your deposit to help reduce your mortgage borrowing, go towards your moving costs or towards furnishing your new home and helping you get comfortable.
Why not see if you qualify for this generous discount? Ask your Lovell Sales Executive for details.
Alternatively see which developments are offering Key Worker Discount by looking out for the Key Worker Icon.
* Key Worker Discount Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available on selected plots and developments only, subject to contract and status.
- The amount we contribute will be agreed prior to reservation with your Lovell Sales Executive.
- The amount we agree to pay will be a one-off payment and the relevant amount will be deducted from your completion statement.
- There is no cash alternative to the value of the offer.
- Proof of employment with any of the qualifying employers is required by way of wage slip or official identification badge.
- The payment of the discount is per property and not per named purchaser. Multiple purchasers of a single property will receive the same lump sum amount jointly as a single purchaser of a single property.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw an offer at any time. Please speak to one of our sales executives if you have any questions or queries regarding this offer.
- YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- For qualifying properties please refer to the development availability.
Unlock great savings on a new Lovell home!*