It’s good to know that every new build Lovell home is energy-efficient, but with rising energy costs, fuel economy is important to everyone these days.
As a helping hand for when you move in, Lovell is offering a *£2000 contribution towards your energy bills.
Don’t miss out on this terrific saving. Ask your Lovell Sales Executive for details.
Alternatively see which developments are offering Energy Costs Contribution by looking out for the Energy Cost Icon.
* Energy Costs Contribution Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available on selected plots and developments only, subject to contract and status.
- The total amount that Lovell will contribute will be confirmed prior to reservation by your Lovell Sales Executive.
- The energy costs contribution will be a one-off payment at completion and the relevant amount will be deducted from your completion statement.
- There is no cash alternative to the value of the offer.
- The total agreed energy costs contribution is per property and not per named purchaser. We will not be liable for ensuring multiple purchasers of a single property receive their proportionate share of the agreed energy costs contribution.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw an offer at any time prior to reservation. Please speak to one of our sales executives if you have any questions or queries regarding this offer.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- All images are typical of Lovell Homes and are for illustrative purposes only. The specific properties shown may not form part of this offer. Please contact the development in which you are interested, for further details.
- YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- For qualifying properties please refer to the development availability.
Spend less on energy with