£100 M & S Voucher Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
When we say “we”, “our”, “us” or “Lovell Homes” in these terms and conditions, we are referring to Lovell Partnerships Limited (trading as Lovell Homes). Lovell Partnerships is the “data controller” of any personal information. Our registered office address is at Kent House, 14-17 Market Place, London W1W 8AJ.
Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Lovell Homes, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries are submitted by filling out the survey and providing your (full name, email address). Only one entry per person is permitted. Entrants must have a valid UK postal address.
- The opening date for entries is 1st February 2022. The closing date of the prize draw is 18th February 2022. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by a randomiser using a number system during week commencing 21st February 2022.
- The winner will receive a £100 M & S voucher. Should the prize advertised be unavailable at the time of winning, Lovell Homes reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The winner will be notified by 28th February 2022 by email using the details provided on the entry. If a winner does not respond to us within 48 hours of being notified by Lovell Homes, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- By law Lovell Homes must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we intend to send the surname and county of residence of the prize winner to anyone who emails us at [email protected] or writes to Lovell Homes, St. Johns House, Barrington Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1JY (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to your surname and/or county being published or made available, please contact us at [email protected] In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The winner may be asked to take part in promotional activity when receiving the prize, including photos for use in press editorial, advertising and/or social media (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) and on the Lovell Homes website. Participation in any such promotional activity is entirely optional and you are permitted to refuse any such participation without giving reasons. Participation in promotional activity is not a condition of entry.
- The decision of Lovell Homes regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Lovell Homes does not accept any liability for any entries that are late, lost, or incomplete.
- By entering this prize draw you consent to us to holding and processing your personal data for the purposes of this prize draw and further for marketing purposes. We will process your personal data in line with our public Privacy Notice (a copy of which can be downloaded from Lovell.co.uk/your-lovell-home/customer-care/privacy-policy/). Your consent to us holding and using your personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with our Privacy Notice can be withdrawn at any time. For details about how to do this please see our Privacy Notice.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to:
- vary, amend, or cancel this prize draw at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the prize draw, where it becomes necessary to do so; and
- to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Lovell Homes, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring because of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Lovell Homes, its agents, or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- No expenses (including travel expenses) incurred in connection with the prize draw or the entering of the prize draw or the collection or use of the prize are included or otherwise payable by Lovell Homes.
- This prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants to the draw submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.