Thank you for your interest in our Helping Hands scheme. This is subject to the following terms and conditions. Lovell Homes are required to make enquiries into any potential Helping Hands deal that may be available to you from your initial enquiry and subsequent home appraisal. Please carefully read the process, criteria, and benefits of our Helping Hands scheme.
- Initially, our Sales Executive will complete a Helping Hands Enquiry Form with you. At this stage the Lovell property is not on hold or reserved for you.
- The Lovell recommended Estate/selling Agents will contact you to arrange a valuation appointment. The valuations will be carried out, wherever possible, within 3 working days.
- Valuations to be obtained on a 4-6 Week resale period.
- Once the valuations have been received, our Sales Executive will inform you of the Recommended Estate/Selling Agents valuation of your property for a 6-week sale.
- Once you have accepted the agreed valuation, you will be requested to complete a Helping Hands reservation form and pay a reservation fee.
- The Lovell plot will remain on the market throughout the agreed marketing period of your home.
- We will immediately instruct the recommended Estate/selling Agents to market the property on your behalf and you will be required to allow access for any viewings to take place. An Estate/selling Agent ‘for sale’ board will be erected at this point and details of your property will be required for marketing.
- It will be your responsibility to cancel any existing Estate/Selling Agents agreement and to settle any charges incurred up to this period.
- Once an acceptable offer has been made and the buyers qualified, we will then proceed to a full reservation whereby the plot will then be secured off the market for the period of the reservation agreement.
- If a sale is achieved on your property within the agreed marketing period and you then proceed to legal completion within the agreed period, Lovell Homes will pay your estate agents fees.
- If a sale is not secured within the agreed marketing period, the Helping Hands scheme will lapse and will be reviewed.
If you proceed with the sale of your property and then withdraw from the purchase of a Lovell Homes, then a 2% fee will be payable to us.
- Lovell Homes will cover the costs of selling your home.