#LovellAgree Terms and Conditions for customer generated content, including reviews and images
How we use your Customer Content
For any Customer Content that you submit or make available to us in accordance with these terms and conditions you grant us permission to share, distribute and otherwise use such Customer Content on our website and/or relevant social media platforms.
By responding #LovellAgree for any Customer Content that you submit or make available to us you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right to use your Customer Content in any manner determined by us including but not limited to on webpages and social media pages operated by us, in promotional emails and advertisements and in any and all other marketing and promotional initiatives in any media. The rights granted include the right (among other things) to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, communicate to the public, translate, create derivative works from, sell and/or distribute the Customer Content or any part of it and/or incorporate any images or content from your Customer Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Your agreements to us in respect of your Customer Content
By submitting or making available to us any Customer Content, you represent and warrant that:
- you hereby waive any "moral rights" that you may have in such Customer Content;
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you are the parent or guardian of any children featured in your Customer Content or you have obtained the express authorisation from the parent or guardian of any children featured;
- you have the permission of any other family members or individuals featured in Customer Content for such Customer Content to be shared and used;
- any use that we make of your Customer Content will not infringe or contravene the rights, including all intellectual property and privacy rights, of any third party, or any law.
You acknowledge that you, not us, are responsible for the content of your Customer Content. You further agree that you shall not submit any Customer Content that:
- is of a marketing nature or is for marketing purposes or includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- is, or may reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, tortious, offensive, obscene, pornographic or profane;
- has a sexist, political, racial or religious bias or character;
- violates other people's rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- has an unlawful purpose and/or content (or promotes unlawful purposes); or
- is technically harmful (including without limitation computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct).
You may request that we remove your Customer Content from our marketing and/or promotional materials. To the extent we are able to accommodate your request, we will remove your content although we will not be bound to do so if the Customer Content is already being used by us.