Aspall, Station Fields
The Aspall is our stunning 4 bedroom home. The ground floor features a spacious kitchen / dining room. The lounge then has french doors that lead out to the enclosed garden. The first floor then houses a master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Lovell Homes select development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes on the site of the former railway station in Mendlesham, enjoys a rural location coupled with excellent road links to both Ipswich and Norwich.
The picturesque village is an artist's dream, with a conservation area in its heart containing many historic and interesting buildings - including a church dating back to 1066!
Yet despite the tranquil setting you'll find yourself in the perfect spot for communing to the towns and cities in the region via road, or even into the capital by train.
With new homes at Station Fields you really can have the best of both worlds.
All house types include:
- 10-year NHBC Warranty
- Symphony kitchen with soft close
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- Mira brassware
- 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel kitchen sink and mixer tap
- Brushed steel splashback to hob
- Brushed steel chimney hood
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen & wet rooms
- LED downlighter to kitchen wall units
- Space and plumbing for washing machine*
- White Kohler sanitaryware
- Chrome towel warmer to Bathrooms and En-suites*
- Shaver sockets to Bathrooms & En-suites*
- LED downlighters to Kitchens, Bathrooms and En-suites*
- Media plate to Living Room
- Wardrobes to Bedroom 1
- Telephone points to Hall, Living Room & Bedroom 1
- TV points to Kitchen/Dining Room and all Bedrooms/Study*
- Compact thermostatic radiators
- White emulsion ceilings & walls
- White satinwood finish to internal joinery
- Cream UPVC windows & French doors
- 4 or 5 panel internal doors in white satinwood finish & chrome ironmongery
- Turfed front & rear gardens*
- External tap to rear*
- Brushed steel lamp with PIR activation to front and rear
- Fitted Contemporary Style Kitchen
- Private Rear Garden
- Rural Location
- Traditional Development
- Help to Buy Available
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Integrated Appliances
- Family Bathroom
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Emergency Cover
- Excellent Transport Links
Within the village you’ll find a good selection of independent shops, as well as a post office, pub and health centre. Mendlesham Millenium Woodland, which is just to the
south of Station Fields, provides a haven for wildlife and a beautifulwalks for the local community.
The annual street fair, held on May Day bank holiday, is definitely worth visiting. The event attracts 1,000s, and with everything from live music, childrens’ entertainment, displays and food stalls on hand, there’s something for all the family. For the younger generation, the local primary school will be just a few hundred metres from home - giving you the reassurance of a simple journey to and from school. The nearest secondary school is in Stowupland, with bus services available from various stops within the village.
Your nearest town is Stowmarket, just seven miles away. This market town is home to the award-winning Museum of East Anglian Life – one of the biggest museums in Suffolk, a thriving cinema in The Regal, The John Peel Centre for Creative Arts, an annual carnival, an annual music festival, an historic church and much more. Not only that, but the town’s mainline railway station provides direct access to Norwich and London Liverpool Street.
Live your life here in Mendlesham and take a break from the everyday, somewhere space prevails and the pace of life recedes.
Oakfield Grange event has the answer to all your Help to Buy questions
On Saturday, 23 and Sunday, 24 March, an independent financial advisor will be available at the company’s Oakfield Grange development from 10am to 5pm both days to talk about all a…
- Sold STC
The Aspall, plot 4 is our stunning showhome. That is now available to purchase. The ground floor has a spacious kitchen / diner with separate utility room. Large lounge with French doors leading onto the garden.
The first floor has 4 spacious bedroom with an en-suite to the master. There is also the family bathroom. As this is the showhome you get various upgrades within the home including granite worktop, oak doors, flooring throughout plus many others.