Financing your new home
Value your current property
Discover how much your current home is worth with our easy property valuation tool.Property Valuation
- Separate kitchen with single door leading onto the garden
- Living/Dining room
- Cloak room to ground floor
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- En-suites to bedrooms one, two & three
The stunning Birchfield home is carefully designed for practical family life, catering to all.
This generously sized traditional family home with allocated parking offers the perfect space for all the family, with a stylish fully fitted kitchen designed with an open plan kitchen/breakfast area. This area offers a bright, practical and social space for flexible living. The kitchen's integrated appliances include a double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The ground floor also comprises of a living room/dining room.
The first floor offers two bedrooms, family bathroom with Kohler sanitaryware and Porcelanosa tiling and a study. The second floor has two double bedroom both with en-suites with a dressing area and fitted wardrobes to bedroom one.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan
Open to both first time buyers and those looking to move up the property ladder, this government backed scheme allows you to buy a new build home with a 20% contribution towards the price.
For more information and all the terms and conditions, please visit the marketing suite for more details.
Reserve now and move in for Christmas! PLUS get FREE Flooring & Stamp Duty Paid*
All Housetypes Include
- Symphony kitchen units with soft closers to cupboards and drawers
- Matching worktops and up-stands
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Bosch double oven
- Five burner gas hob
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, cloak room, bathroom and en-suites
- Chrome towel rail to en-suite
- Chrome down lighters to bathroom
- White emulsion walls and ceilings
- Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom, cloaks and en-suite
- Turfed and fenced rear gardens
Please check with the sales executives for details of specific plots.