The Gala, Orchard Place
The Gala is our 3 bedroom home. The ground floor has a kitchen / dining room and a separate lounge with french doors leading into the garden. The first floor has the master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A Lovell home is well-known for contemporary design and for featuring the latest in stylish fixtures and fittings, but that's not all. With the Lovell Inspirations range you can add all sorts of extras, to make it truly your own.
* Symphony kitchen with soft close
* Laminate worktop and upstand
* Bristan brassware
* 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel kitchen sink & mixer tap
* Vinyl flooring to kitchen & wet rooms
* LED down lighters to Kitchens, Bathrooms & En-suites*
* Zanussi integrated stainless steel double oven
* Zanussi 4-burner stainless steel gas hob
* Brushed steel splash back to hob
* Electrolux brushed steel chimney hood
* Media plate to Living Room
* Telephone points to Hall, Living Room & Bedroom 1
* TV points to all bedrooms
* Compact thermostatic radiators
* White UPVC windows & French doors
* 4 panel internal doors in white satinwood finish & chrome ironmongery
* White emulsion ceilings & walls
* White satinwood finish to internal joinery
* Turfed front gardens
* Brushed steel lamp to front and rear
* Gas central heating with combi-boiler*
* Porcelanosa wall tiles
* Shaver sockets to Bathrooms & En-suites*
* White Kohler sanitary ware
* Mira Agile EV chrome mixer shower
* Mira elevate shower enclosure
* Mira flight shower tray
* Porcelanosa wall tiles.
- Fitted Contemporary Style Kitchen
- Help to Buy Available
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Excellent Transport Links
With a new home at Orchard Place, you’ll never be short of things to do. Shopaholics need not travel further than the Vancouver Quarter to satisfy their retail needs. The centre is home to a host of high-street names and independent retailers, along with a great choice of restaurants and cafes.
As you’d expect, there are plenty of places worth visiting in the area. To the North you’ll find Castle Rising. This 12th century castle is one of the most famous in The Location England, bursting with things to see and discover both inside and out. In the centre of town is the Lynn Museum, which tells the story of West Norfolk’s history. With thousands of objects, displays and audio guides on offer, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.
For an evening out, why not visit the Corn Exchange? This popular entertainment venue hosts everything from opera to pantos. Afterwards you can take advantage of one of the main bars and eateries King’s Lynn has to offer. If you need to travel further afield, the town is in the perfect spot for commuters too with convenient transport links. The A47 runs West towards Peterborough and East to Norwich, whilst the A10 provides access to Cambridge. In addition, the town’s railway station offers a direct route in to London via King’s Cross, in under two hours. What more could you ask for?
From the North East
Head South West along the A148, following signs for King’s Lynn. Take the second exit at the roundabout, continuing along the A148 and passing the Knights Hill Hotel. After a further mile and a half, turn left onto the A148 Wootton Road (signposted Gaywood). Continue for a mile, and turn right onto Marsh Lane. You will find Orchard Place situated on the right.
From the South
Head North along the A149 Queen Elizabeth Way, then take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A1076 (signposted Gaywood). Pass Queen Elizabeth Hospital and continue for one mile, then turn right onto the A148 Wootton Road. After a further half mile, turn left onto Marsh Lane. You will find Orchard Place situated on the right.
Oakfield Grange event has the answer to all your Help to Buy questions
On Saturday, 23 and Sunday, 24 March, an independent financial advisor will be available at the company’s Oakfield Grange development from 10am to 5pm both days to talk about all a…
- The Gala
The Gala is our 3 bedroom home. The ground floor has a kitchen / dining room and a separate lounge with French doors leading into the garden.
The first floor has the master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Plot 103 has two parking spaces
Kitchen/Dining Room 2626mm x 4226mm (max) 8’7” x 13’10” (max)
Living Room 5342mm x 3284mm (max) 17’6” x 10’9” (max)
Cloaks 1208mm x 1926mm (max) 3’11” x 6’3” (max)
Bedroom 1 3059mm x 2918mm 10’0” x 9’6”
En-suite 2035 x 1693 (max) 6’6” x 5’5” (max)
Bedroom 2 3059mm x 2821mm 10’0” x 9’3” Bedroom 3 2194mm x 2321mm 7’2” x 7’7”
Bathroom 2207mm x 1945mm (max) 7’2” x 6’4” (max)