Financing your new home
Value your current property
Discover how much your current home is worth with our easy property valuation tool.Property Valuation
- Large feature hallway
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living room with French door to rear garden
- Bedroom 1 with dressing room and en-suite
- Integrated garage
- Help to Buy Available
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Emergency Cover
The Liveley comprises a large welcoming hallway, opening onto Kitchen and living room, with French doors out to the patio area. Upstairs the master bedroom has a fabulous built-in dressing area leading to En-suite.
Along the various build stages of this new home you also have the opportunity to add your personal touches without the fuss after you've moved in. Make selections from our stylish range of kitchen and tiling options that come as standard, and choose additional extras from our extensive Inspirations range.
You can purchase this home with the Government's Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme.
You will only need 5% deposit to purchase this home and a 75% mortgage makes up the rest. Keep more of your initial capital and benefit from low mortgage repayments.
Open to first-time buyers, AND those looking to move up the property ladder, the Help to Buy scheme can make the cost of moving more affordable, and has already helped 1000's of purchasers across the UK.
Viewing is highly recommended. Our marketing suite is open 7 days a week, 10.00am until 5.00pm.
Help to Buy Available. Purchase with just 5% deposit of £11,500
You will receive 20% equity loan from the government worth £46,000. A 75% mortgage of £172,496 will cover the rest.
Help to Buy Available. Purchase with just 5% deposit of £11,400
You will receive 20% equity loan from the government worth £45,600. A 75% mortgage of £170,996 will cover the rest.
All Housetypes Include
- 10-year NHBC Warranty
- Gas central heating with combi-boiler
- Honeywell central heating programmer
- Symphony Kitchens
- Splash back and upstand to Kitchen worktops
- White Kohler sanitaryware
- LED ceiling downlighters to Kitchens
- LED under-cupboard lighting to Kitchens
- P orcelanosa wall tiling to Bathrooms,
- En-suites and Cloaks**
- White electric sockets and switches
- TV points to Living Room and Bedroom 1
- BT points to Hall or Living Room and
- Bedroom 1
- Mains powered carbon monoxide detector
- Mains powered smoke detectors to all floors
- C hrome internal ironmongery
- P VC-u double glazed windows and
- French doors*
- White emulsion ceilings and walls
- C oach lamp with PIR activation to front
- Landscaped and turfed front and rear gardens***
* Where applicable
** Choice of tiles subject to build stage
*** Subject to landscape drawings