The Chamberlain, Firs Park
The Chamberlain is our 4 bedroom home. The ground floor has a kitchen / dining room with french doors leading out to the garden. A separate lounge and WC. The first floor has the master bedroom which has an en-suite, 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside you have a single garage along with turf to the front and rear garden.
A Lovell home is well-known for contemporary design and for featuring the latest in stylish fixtures and fittings, but that's not all. With the Lovell Inspirations range you can add all sorts of extras, to make it truly your own.
- Symphony kitchen with soft close
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- Mira brassware
- 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel kitchen sink & mixer tap
- Brushed steel splash back to hob
- Brushed steel chimney hood
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen & wet rooms
- LED down lighter to kitchen wall units
- Space & plumbing for washing machine**
- White Kohler sanitary ware
- Chrome towel warmer to Bathrooms & En-suites
- Shaver sockets to Bathrooms & En-suites*
- LED down lighters to Kitchens, Bathrooms & En-suites*
- Bosch integrated stainless steel double oven
- Bosch 5-burner stainless steel gas hob
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Media plate to Living Room
- Wardrobes to Bedroom 1
- Telephone points to Hall, Living Room & Bedroom 1
- TV points to all bedrooms/study*
- Compact thermostatic radiators
- White UPVC windows & French doors
- 4 or 5 panel internal doors in white satinwood finish & chrome ironmongery
- White emulsion ceilings & walls
- White satinwood finish to internal joinery
- Turfed front & rear gardens**
- External tap to rear**
- Brushed steel lamp with PIR activation to front and rear
- Gas central heating with condensing boiler
- Porcelanosa wall tiles
- Mira Platinum rear-fed shower
- Mira elevate shower enclosure
- Mira flight shower tray
- Porcelanosa wall tiles.
*Where applicable **Excludes The Gooch.
- Fitted Contemporary Style Kitchen
- Help to Buy Available
- City Location
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Excellent Transport Links
Cultural attractions include the iconic Forum library, media, event and cultural centre, the lively Riverside and the Theatre Royal. Shopping’s well taken care of by the Intu Chapelfield and Castle Mall Shopping Centre, the art nouveau Royal Arcade of boutique nand designer shops and Norwich Market - 200 permanent stalls with a 1,000 year legacy.
Dining out? Whether English, American, Thai, Indian, Italian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese and Mexican (and that is just a start), you’ll see that your tastes are well
catered for. So, with Norwich Airport nearby and the renowned North Norfolk coast just 20 miles away, your home at Firs Park opens up a world of possibilities.
New Year new home! Start 2019 with a brand new home in the Peak District
Property seekers in the Peak District are being encouraged to enquire quickly about the final homes available at The Coppice in Chapel-en-le-Frith, where there are now just only fo…
Doncaster Mayor officially begins work on new development
Construction work is now underway at Lovell Homes’ new development after Mayor Ros Jones attended site to officially ‘break the ground’.
New Year new home! Start 2019 with a move into your dream home
Homebuyers searching for their dream home in Lincolnshire are being encouraged to enquire about Lovell Homes’ The Spires development in Branston, where there are only a few homes r…
- The Chamberlain
- Sold STC
The Chamberlain is our 4 bedroom home. The ground floor has a kitchen / dining room with french doors leading out to the garden. A separate lounge and WC.
The first floor has the master bedroom which has an en-suite, 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside you have a single garage along with turf to the front and rear garden.
Kitchen/Dining room 5973mm x 4153mm (max) 19’7” x 13’7” (max)
Living Room 3600mm x 5700mm (max) 11’9” x 18’8” (max)
Utility 1875mm x 1747mm (max) 6’1” x 5’8” (max)
Cloaks 1000mm x 1800mm (max) 3’3” x 5’10” (max)
Bedroom 1 (inc. wardrobe) 3151mm x 3700mm 10’4” x 12’1”
En-Suite 2100mm x 1673mm (max) 6’10” x 5’5” (max)
Bedroom 2 3310mm x 3036mm 10’10” x 9’11”
Bedroom 3 2600mm x 3036mm 8’6” x 9’11”
Bedroom 4 2759mm x 2713mm (max) 9’0” x 8’10”
Bathroom 2100mm x 2100mm (max) 6’10” x 6’10” (max)